I know it’s kind of early, but I already know EXACTLY what I want for Christmas this year!! I’m hoping if I give this to my parents super early they’ll no excuse to NOT hook me up! Here’s what I’m thinking:
1. An iPad (This way I can write my online diary from anywhere! Seriously, just imagine how cool it would be to read: I’m flirting with Brandon from across the room…RIGHT NOW!)
2. An iPhone (Same thing, except I can go back and forth between giving you the play-by-play of my day and texting Chloe and Zoey!)
3. A MacBook laptop (Just in case I forget my iPad. I really should ask for two iPads actually…)
4. Any other cool technology from Apple!!
5. A digital camera (My mom has like a bazillion photo albums of me taking baths in the sink from when I was 2, but who’s taking pictures of me now??)
6. ALL of the Twilight movies on DVD (I’m not usually into the whole emo thing, but I’m SO Team Edward!)
7. A mini refrigerator for my room (This way I can get up for a midnight snack WITHOUT my parents yelling from their bedroom, “Go back to bed…the kitchen’s closed!)
8. A nail art design kit (How cool would it be to draw little flowers on every nail? Maybe I could even charge other people to do nail art for them. ‘Member all those tattoos I did??)
9. Furry slipper boots (Kind of like Uggs, but I’d wear them when I’m just chilling around the house.)
10. TONS of designer jeans
11. A complete set of acrylic paint and other cool art supplies (So I can start working on the masterpiece that will make me rich and famous!!)
This isn’t so much a wish list as a WISHFUL THINKING list, ‘cause I doubt my parents will get me most of this stuff!! Here’s what I bet they’ll get me instead:
1. A new diary, with some dorky note inside the cover, like “You have the WRITE stuff Nikki! Love Mom and Dad!”
2. A plastic cell phone full of candy, because whenever Christmas rolls around, they seem to forget I’m NOT four years old.
3. A bunch of dorky books that I probably won’t read. (OK, I’m lying….I love books! That’s why I make my own!)
4. Fruit of the Loom underwear. Yup, the only apple stuff I get will be the kind that’s cotton and comes in a 6-pack!
5. A disposable camera, the kind you’d buy at Walgreens in the old days, WAY back in the 90s!
6. A twilight poster (which is like giving someone a picture of the Eiffel Tower and saying, “Isn’t this as cool as going to Paris?!?).
7. An assortment of snacks that don’t need to be refrigerated (that they won’t let me keep in my room anyways), so they can say, “See. You don’t even NEED a mini refrigerator!!”
8. A nail art design kit. (These are super cheap, so I’m sure they’ll get this one right!)
9. Furry slipper boots (Also not expensive. See, I don’t want ALL pricey stuff!)
10. The finest selection of jeans that a Target credit card can buy.
11. Notebooks, pencils, and markers. It might not get me into the Museum of Modern Art, but at least I’ll be able to do more sketches for my diary!
So that’s it! What do YOU want for Christmas? Do you think your parents will get it for you?